Owned and Operated for Over 50 Years!
Click images for Zoom View |
KODIAK PACK Insulated Metalized Envelopes
A Thermally Superior Insulated
Product Features and Benefits:
- Cost effective cold chain system ensures that your valuable
temperature sensitive payloads arrive in optimum condition.
- A multi-layered metalized film composite exterior that
reflects 97% of radiant heat.
- Airtight payload chamber with heavy duty FDA approved
ziplock closure and a flap down sealing tape.
- Thick padded mailers cushion and insulate up to 36 hours.
- Metallic – 1/2" very thick foam with metallized poly exterior. Dual closure with leakproof zipper inside and exterior self-seal strip.
- Insulated with entangled, multi denier fibers in air
- Superior seam strength creates airtight construction and
crush resistant bladders.
- Great for compounding pharmacies and shipping fertility medications.
- Available in Standard & Custom Sizes.
See our Cold Shipping Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Keep pharmaceuticals, medicines and perishables cold during transport.
Don't trust your valuable temperature
sensitive payloads to packaging of the past. Kodiak Pack Insulated Metalized Envelopes are made of multi-layered
metalized film that reflects 97% of radiant heat ensuring that
your payloads arrive in optimum condition.
How Insulated Metalized Envelopes Work:
- CLOSURE: Our heavy duty closure system
is two fold. The FDA approved zip lock inner closure joins
the front and rear air tight bladders, sealing the payload
chamber making it airtight and leak resistant. Our tape
is a tamper resistant, wide, low temperature, (10 mil)
adhesive strip designed to maintain its integrity even
when the envelope is packed in dry ice. Engineered to
endure extreme temperatures externally or from within,
it is the safe guard for an airtight leak resistant payload
- INSULATION: Our proprietary insulation
is a product of multi purpose engineering. This loosely
intertwined fibrous “mechanical foam” provides
a static zone of encapsulated air space to restrict the
penetration of thermal energy. It is also designed to
be compatible and bond into the bottom and side seams
with our chill film and inner PET to create air tight
insulated seams, structural integrity, superior crush
resistance and burst strength.
- FILM: Our proprietary film is a multi
layered metalized composite. It has two mirrored depositions
and is the first line of defense against radiation, convection
and conduction. It reflects 99% of all radiant heat transfer.
It has very low porosity to minimize oxygen transfer.
It is vacuum formable, puncture resistant and has high
burst strength. It is flexible and out performs foil in
flex tests 25 to 1. It is FDA approved, an aroma barrier
and is easier to dispose of than foil.
- SEAMS: Our insulation is engineered
to seal into the bottom & side seams in a proprietary
seam sealing process. Front and back outer films, inner
films and insulation seal together (6 layers) making two
airtight bladders that encapsulate the payload, creating
superior seam/burst strength, structural integrity, crush
resistance and airtight insulated seams.
9" x 6" ID
9" x 12" ID
12" x 16" ID
15" x 20" ID
Dimensions / Sizes are Inside Dimensions
For available sizes and pricing, please visit our E-Commerce site at www.NortechLabsOnline.com
||NORTECH COLD SHIPPING CATALOG
Download our Cold Chain Shipping Catalog to view our full line of cold shipping products.
> Click here to download
(1.9 MB, PDF format)