COOL BLUE™ Insulated Foil Bubble Box Liners (Box Inserts)
The Next Step in Temperature Controlled Packaging
Cool Blue™ Foil Box Liners Features & Benefits:
- COOL BLUE™ Insulated Foil Bubble Box Liners cost generally 10%-20% less than styrofoam EPS coolers.
- 1/4″ thick foil laminated, metalized bubble cushions for protection and insulation. Comes with self-seal adhesive strips for airtight closure.
- Heat reflecting technology takes up a fraction of space, and costs less than traditional styrofoam – ideal for cold shipping & temperature sensitive shipping.
- Box inserts fold down for easy storage, taking up less warehouse space and reduce your inbound freight charges.
- Self adhesive tape is one of the strongest and thickest on the market (1″ compared to 0.5″).
- Bubble based products add to cushioning for protection of the contents.
- Dirt smudges show easily on foam, while our Insulated Box Liners shiny exterior provides a clean and pleasant presentation.
Made with recycled FDA approved plastic and reusable foil
COOL BLUE™ Insulated Foil Bubble Liners
COOL BLUE™ Insulated Box Liners feature heat reflecting technology that acts as a shield against the three types of heat transfer: conduction, convection and radiant. The bubbles and poly prevent conduction and convection heat transfer while the foil reflects 97% of radiant heat. Insulated Box Liners cost less than traditional foam insulation and takes up less space. Adhesive strip ensures a tight seal. FDA Approved high quality foil provides greater insulation and control of temperature ranges. Tests have shown that our Insulated Box Liners insulation retains the desired temperature for several days.
» The thickest bubble liner on the market 1/4″ +
» Lay flat design provides added insulation & eliminates waste in cutting off material
» Transforms an ordinary box into an insulated shipper!
» Shipped compact – great space saver!
COOL BLUE™ Insulated Box Liners Packaging Options
|Item Code||Box Length||Box Width||Box Height|
We are able to manufacture custom sizes for all of our COOL BLUE™ Insulated Box Liner products. If you don’t see the size you are looking for, or are inquiring about bulk discounting, please use our Contact Form or call us at 1-888-COLDPAK (1-888-265-3725).
|Item Code||Box L x W x H||For Use With:|
|815IBL||8.5″ x 1.5″ x 5.25″||Small Flat Rate|
|1186IBL||11″ x 8″ x 6″||Medium Flat Rate|
|776IBL||7″ x 7″ x 6″||Priority Box 4|
|10745IBL||10″ x 7″ x 4.75″||Regional A – 1|
|12105IBL||12″ x 10.25″ x 5″||Regional B – 1|
|12126IBL||12″ x 12″ x 6″||Large Flat Rate|
Also available in sizes for UPS Flat Rate Boxes & FedEx One Rate Boxes. Contact Us for more info.
Insulated Box Liner Instructional Video:
How to ship chocolates, food, cheese, fruits, vegetables, perishables, and other temperature sensitive products:
COOL BLUE™ Additional Information:
The next step in temperature controlled packaging. Foil products including drum liners, cargo kits, insulated box liners, foil bubble mailers, roll stock & more.
(PDF, 1.7 MB)