Click images for Zoom View |
GEL BLOX™ Cold Shipping Packs
NON-TOXIC • REUSABLE
• LATEX FREE
Product Features and Benefits:
- GEL BLOX Cooler & Shipping Packs are specifically designed and engineered for COLD transport.
- Safe to Use (NON-TOXIC FOOD GRADE GEL POLYMER).
- Ship SAFE (Eliminates Hazardous Material Charges for
- Ideal for Cold Transport of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines, Medicines, Meats and other Perishable Products.
- Latex Free.
- Custom Sizes Available.
- Can be molded or frozen flat.
- Stays colder longer.
- Stop handling Dry Ice!
- Also available in No Sweat and Foil
GEL BLOX Cooler and Shipping Pack is a non toxic water-based gel refrigerant
shipping pack specifically designed and engineered for COLD
transport and storage of perishable items and shipping heat
sensitive products. Designed as a safer alternative to dry ice,
GEL BLOX Cold Shipping Packs are great for coolers & lunch boxes and ideal for cold transport of various foods, pharmaceuticals,
vaccines, blood samples, medicines, chocolates, meats and other
perishable items. Available in No Sweat (reduces condensation), Foil Material (deflects heat) and Foam (increases volume of gel).
GEL BLOX Cold Shipping Pack Packaging Options
|4" x 6"
|4" x 6"
|6" x 6"
|6" x 7"
|6" x 8"
|6" x 9"
|8" x 8"
||32 oz. *
|8" x 10"
||48 oz. *
|* Only available in Standard Poly
GEL BLOX Cold Shipping Pack Additional Options
||Foil Metalized Cold Shipping Gel Packs
Structured gel encased in a laminated, metalized film exterior, providing a radiant heat barrier. Foil Metalized Gel Packs resist punctures and provide longer protection.
||Non-Woven No Sweat Cold Shipping Packs
Tough Multi-Layered Film Laminated poly exterior treated with a non-woven material. Non-Woven, No Sweat material protects products from moisture damage limiting surface condensation.
We are able to manufacture custom sizes for all of our products.
If you don't see the size you are looking for, please
use our Contact Form or call us at 1-888-COLDPAK (1-888-265-3725).
Forms & Data
Instructions for Use
Perishables requiring temperature control such as: Pharmaceuticals, and Bio-Medical products, Meats, Seafood, Dairy, Vegatables, Fruits and Flowers
- Freeze before using (for best results, freeze at least 24 hours)
- Lay flat in freezer
- Use caution when removing from freezer
- Not to be used on the human body or for human consumption
- Keep out of reach of children
||NORTECH COLD SHIPPING CATALOG
Download our Cold Chain Shipping Catalog to view our full line of cold shipping products.
> Click here to download
(1.9 MB, PDF format)